- Beginner and Intermmediate Hieroglyphs (Assistant)
Liverpool Ancient Worlds Summer School (University of Liverpool)
- Postgraduate Teacher Training Course
During the past year I have also taken UG and PG classes and seminars on the following topics; Introductory Middle Egyptian, Historiography, Religion, Collecting sources, Essay-writing and the History of Egyptology.
- “the hand(s) of the god”: Characterising Divine Interaction in New Kingdom Egypt.
SACE PGR Seminar (University of Liverpool)- 7th December 2011 (sace.liv.ac.uk/sace-pgr/)
- Coping with Uncertainty: the Use of Faith in New Kingdom Egypt
Current Research in Egyptology XIII (University of Birmingham)- 29th March 2012 (www.crexiii.co.uk/)
- “The hand(s) of the god”: The Lexicalisation of a Religious Idiom
Fourth International Congress for Young Egyptologists: Cult and Belief in Ancient Egypt (New Bulgarian University, Sofia)- 22nd September 2012 (www.congress.egyptology-bg.org/)
- Linguistic Considerations of the hand of god in Late Egyptian
ACE PGR Seminar (University of Liverpool)- 10th October 2012
- Potential Grammaticalisation of the Hand/Arm of the God in the Ramesside Period
Current Research in Egyptology XIV (University of Cambridge)- 21st March 2013 (http://wpv20.user.srcf.net/programme.htm)
- ACE PGR Seminar Series Organiser 2012-13
- Liverpool Egyptology Seminar Series Committee 2012-13